What Did You Say?
Over the last seven days the Vital QPR's forums have been active with users busy talking about the new £20m kit sponsorship deal, England's poor performance against France and more.
Here are a few highlights.
QPR Gotcha Award (Video) - ozanne park rangers said...'laughed so hard I nearly cried I also remember Mr Blobby this was a show we got here for a while but never got that one cheers boys.'
While mikeghall added...'That video was an absolute classic. Les looked brilliant...'
Greetings from Fortress Portman rd - Ipswich Town fan BlueAmigo dropped in to say...'Hello fellow blues, just dropped in to say all the best on Saturday. Hope we have a festival of goals between us, with us just edging it by the odd goal. What are your thoughts on the outcome?'
2 Italian Strikers - Cresswell couldn't help himself....'Mate of mine was telling me QPR are expected to buy 2 quality Italian strikers well before the start of next season. Any idea who?'
There was a mixed response from several including hoops, knock 69, Jockney_ok....'Perhaps De Canio might come out of retirement? No, in all seriousness I heard Totti is interested in coming to London while Dino Zoff was seen at Loftus Road club shop trying on Lee Camp's top……I just heard on the grapevine It's is going to be the famous Dolmio Brothers. I hear they are very saucy!'
France 1 England 0 - daxvondrac shared his thoughts....'1. Rooney cannot play up front on his own (I'd have hoped he saw enough against Switzerland to learn this, but I guess it can't help to double check and get it confirmed).
2. Wes Brown should never wear an England shirt again (I'd have hoped....oh never mind!). Glen Johnson was better.
3. Ashley Cole is a shadow of the player he was when he first came into the team. Surely we have a better left back available? He has turned into Phil Neville, his first move is always to turn back inside and look for a pass backwards....and his crossing.....Kinnel!
4. Time to try Rob Green or Chris Kirkland (when fit). DJ is a great Prem keeper, but just off international class. Hope Fergie gives Ben Foster a run next season.
5. David Beckham is the only player we have who can cross the ball.
6. Don't get me started on Stewart Downing! What first touch?
7. Hargreaves & Barry kinda works with a midfielder prepared to bomb on, they were our best 2 players on the night.
8. Serious work needed.'
Games & Quizzes
ACE & Mangos' Official Quiz Thread - The last question posted by ACE was....'Category: Football & other sports
For multiple points
In the 02-03 season Q.P.R.'s visit to Mansfield Town gave good bonus
A) What was Q.P.R.'s starting line up for that fixture? (for 2 points)
B) What was the final score and who scored the goals? (minute of scoring included) (for 2 points)
C) How many corners for Q.P.R. that day? (For 2 points)
D) On what date did it all occur? (for 1 point)'
The only remaining unanswered question is C. Can anyone help?
The main area of topic was the England Test Series win over New Zealand especially when local resident ozanne put his hands up and said...'yep we deserved to lose...
To have a look at the four message boards, click here.
If you want to contribute to any of the sites forums, please click here and register.
Vital Queens Park Rangers is 100%, for the fans, by the fans.