Date:Thursday March 30 2006
1) You are battling down at the bottom of the table this season, can you put your finger on why?
We have been beaten quite a bit this season, in fact we have only won on 6 occassions.
2) Your known for your excellent youth system but is it impossible to compete at this level without financial backing?
Given that we run at a predicted loss of ┬ú500k a year and have a small fan base this does make it difficult but not impossibile to compete as has been shown over the last 8 or so years
3) Dario Gradi's been there for years, is he still the right man for the job?
In my opinion yes he is, to hear experienced players like Tony Grant and Gareth Taylor saying that they are learning from what he has to say and offer shows that he must still be up to it. Also his track record at producing the younger talent is second to none, and given the answer to question 2 he could prove vital to the clubs financial stability
4) Billy Jones has been linked with 'big' clubs over the past year, what qualities does he bring to the side and is he good enough to play in the Premiership?
As a defender Billy has great ability in reading the game and ball control/distribution. I personally do not think that Billy is up to the Premiership yet as I don't think he is quick enough. As for Midfield I wouldn't say that he was exceptional in this league so would therefore struglle in the Premiership.
5) Who have been the best teams to visit Gresty Road this season?
Coventry City ;-), seriously there hasn't been (as far as I recall) any team that has clearly stood out as being the best this season.
6) Who have been your stand out players and unsung heroes?
Our recent finding of the year would probably be either Luke Rodgers (gives 110% all game) or Gary Roberts (if he can bulk up a bit he will be the next Robbie Savage).
7) What are your thoughts on Loftus Road, QPR and Gary Waddock?
Sorry can't reallly say I have any, I like the way the stripes on the shirt go across though!!
8) Which QPR players do Crewe need to watch out for on Saturday?
Marcus Bignott, he always does something (either good or bad) when he plays against us.
9) How many fans are you expected to take down to West London on Saturday?
10) Match Prediction?
2-1 to the Alex
11) Can you and will you stay up?
We could if the wheels fell off both Sheff Wednesday's and Millwalls end of season and we got more points than them, oh yes and a shed load of goals. Not much chance really ;-)
VITAL QPR- VITAL NEWS FOR VITAL SUPPORTERS!
Charlie Delivers Late Winner (Monday April 21 2014)
Stats: Queens Park Rangers v Watford (Monday April 21 2014)
QPR v Watford - Match Preview (Monday April 21 2014)
One to Watch - Daniel T÷zsÚr (Sunday April 20 2014)
Nugent Outfoxes Rangers (Saturday April 19 2014)
Stats: Leicester City v Queens Park Rangers (Saturday April 19 2014)
One to Watch - Riyad Mahrez (Friday April 18 2014)
Leicester City v QPR - Match Preview (Friday April 18 2014)
Five Star Rangers Fell Trees (Sunday April 13 2014)
Stats: Queens Park Rangers v Nottingham Forest (Saturday April 12 2014)
|1. Leicester City||44||29||9||6||37||96|
|3. Derby County||44||24||9||11||30||81|
|Beevers - We Can Get Three QPR Points
╗ Millwall : 24/04/2014 22:11:00
|DRFC Doncaster Rovers v Reading Team News
╗ Doncaster : 24/04/2014 22:11:00
|Richardson Hoping For Permanent Deal
╗ Ipswich : 24/04/2014 22:00:00
|Mick - Burnley Won't Be A Soft Touch
╗ Ipswich : 24/04/2014 21:48:00
|Team News - Injuries mount for Leeds
╗ Leeds Utd : 24/04/2014 21:44:00
|Jones - You Can't Be Sentimental
╗ Brighton : 24/04/2014 21:34:00
|McDermott - Promotion by 2016 is realistic
╗ Leeds Utd : 24/04/2014 21:30:00