Radek Makes Top 50
Queens Park Rangers goalkeeper Radek Cerny is the R`s solitary representative in the Actim Index top 50.
The Czech stopper sits in 35th place in the ranking with an index score of 492, but despite claiming the golden gloves didn`t make the top five goalkeepers.
There were two further Rangers players in the top 100 with Damion Stewart taking 55th place with 456 points and imminently departing forward Dexter Blackstock in 76th position with 413 points.
The top ten were as follows:
1. Sylvan Ebanks Blake - Wolves: 753
2. Tommy Smith - Watford: 707
3. Kevin Doyle - Reading: 689
4. Stephen Hunt - Reading: 684
5. Jason Scotland - Swansea: 643
6. Graham Alexander - Burnley: 638
7. Andy Lonergan - Preston: 622
8. Maik Taylor - Birmingham: 604
9. Martin Paterson - Burnley: 604
10. Ross McCormack - Cardiff: 590
35. Radek Cerny - Queens Park Rangers: 492
55. Damion Stewart - Queens Park Rangers: 456
76. Dexter Blackstock - Queens Park Rangers: 413
The Championship Actim Index is the official ratings systems for the second tier. The statistics derived are studied on a weekly basis and is proven to identify the best players.
Have your say on The Forum
Follow us on Twitter
Become our friend on Facebook - Add Vital Queens Park Rangers
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.