Did You Know: NK Karlovac
Queens Park Rangers travel to Croatia to face NK Karlovac, and Vital QPR has the low-down on the opposition.
Full Name: Nogometni Klub Karlovac
Ground: Stadion Branko Čavlović (12,000)
* The club has changed its name a staggering seven times after beginning as Borac in 1919. After a season under that guise they played for the next 21 years as NŠK Karlovac. For the next four years they were HŠK Velebit before three years as Udarnik.
* From 1948-54 they become Slavija, before the familiar name of Karlovac was used once again for four years until 1958. They were then KSD for two seasons before in 1960 they finally kept the name of Karlovac, which has remained for the last 49 years.
* Karlovac are managed by former Croatian international Igor Pamić, who made an appearance in England at Euro 96. The 39-year-old played around Europe for Dinamo Zagreb, Sochaux and Hansa Rostock.
* They were promoted from the Croatian Second Division, Druga HNL, behind NK Istra 1961. This is their first promotion in the league`s current guise following independence.
* Midfielder Zvonko Pamić was voted as the third best player in the Druga HNL last season
Have your say on The Forum
Follow us on Twitter
Become our friend on Facebook - Add Vital Queens Park Rangers