Akos Staying but Jim Going?
QPR this morning responded to an article in a daily newspaper, regarding an alleged head-butting incident - aimed by the manager, Jim Magilton, at midfield maestro Akos Buzsaky (who hasn't exactly been a maestro in the last couple of games, but you know what I mean!!)
Earlier today the Club announced that Magilton had been suspended pending an internal investigation - into the alleged head-butting incident, we must presume, sinced the Club refused to make any further comments - although they did admit it related to 'an incident which occurred at Monday night's Championship fixture against Watford at Vicarage Road.' That wasn't the dreadful football they're talking about, was it?!!
Then, less than an hour ago, the Club released another statement regarding the recipient of the alleged head-butt, Akos Buzsaky. Headed 'Midfielder sets the record straight', this statement set out to reassure fans that Buzsaky has in fact NOT handed in a transfer request, despite some reports claiming he has done so.
Denying the rumours, Buzsaky said that he was focussing solely on the forthcoming West Brom game: 'as professional footballers our sole aim is to focus on the upcoming matches,' he told the Club's official website.
So there you are - one out, one not? Quickly, quickly - roll up, roll up - and jump on the QPR merry-go-round - it's one hell of a ride!!
Have your say on The Forum
Follow us on Twitter
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.