Rumour Mill In Full Flow
JUST how many players have Queens Park Rangers been linked with already this summer? - Find out below!
Rumours, rumours everywhere; but not a drop of substance. Here's the position Queens Park Rangers find themselves in as the new darlings of the tabloid media.
While recently the majority of column inches have been given to their ownership wrangles, Rangers are persistenly linked with a vast array of players.
This is possibly the only list you will see the likes of Kaka and Lee Bowyer mentioned in the same breath.
Neil Warnock certainly was not far wrong in his Independent column recently when saying we were linked with around 50 players - here is the list that Vital QPR built, and I'm sure there were more that escaped my attention.
1. Which players do you dream about signing?
2. Which players do you think we'll sign?
3. Which players should we avoid?
Let us know by commenting below!
1. Jimmy Bullard (Hull City)
2. Andrew Johnson (Fulham)
3. Nolito (Barcelona)
4. Wayne Routledge (Newcastle United)
5. Madjid Bougherra (Glasgow Rangers)
6. Jeffrey Bruma (Chelsea)
7. Kyle Naughton (Tottenham Hotspur)
8. Fahid Ben Khalfallah (Bordeaux)
9. Joe Cole (Liverpool)
10. Robbie Keane (Tottenham Hotspur)
11. Marouane Chamakh (Arsenal)
12. Scott Parker (West Ham United)
13. Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan Athletic)
14. Brian Murphy (Ipswich Town)
15. Lee Bowyer (Birmingham City)
16. Kaka (Real Madrid)
17. David Norris (Ipswich Town)
18. Jermaine Jenas (Tottenham Hotspur)
19. Zoltán Gera (Fulham)
20. Michael Brown (Portsmouth)
21. Craig Mackail-Smith (Peterborough United)
22. Ivan Perisic (Borussia Dortmund)
23. Shay Given (Manchester City)
24. Jon Walters (Stoke City)
25. Javier Saviola (Benfica)
26. Eidur Gudjohnsen (Fulham)
27. Sebastian Bassong (Tottenham Hotpsur)
28. Emir Spahic (Montpellier)
29. Olivier Giroud (Montpellier)
30. John Carew (Aston Villa)
31. DJ Campbell (Blackpool)
32. Danny Graham (Watford)
33. Boudewijn Zenden (Sunderland)
34. John Mensah (Olympique Lyonnais)
35. Jay Rodriguez (Burnley)
36. James Beattie (Blackpool)
37. Jacob Butterfield (Barnsley)
38. Carlton Cole (West Ham United)
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.