Fans Eye View - QPR4Me
Vital QPR members will be sharing their views on the pre-season. The first in our season is QPR4me.
1. We have just been promoted to the premier league. Are you excited about the coming season?
Put it this way, I'm glad I don't suffer from incontinence, otherwise I'd be p155ing myself with excitement.
2. Prices have gone up by a lot and hit a lot of people hard. Do you still feel it is worth it?
Don't like the price rise but am realistic enough to accept it.
3.We have adopted a transfer policy with a very strict wage structure and will not be spending a lot on transfers. What do you think about QPR employing this transfer policy?
Very sensible. Far better than doing a Portsmouth, or a Leeds, or countless other foolish clubs, even ourselves in the Wilkins/Wright years!
4. Being promoted as Champions, we have a strong squad, do you feel it needs to be strengthened?
With the signing of Bothroyd, we will stay up, would like to see one or two more, midfield and defence.
5. We have finally had our first 2 signings in Bothroyd and Dyer. How do you feel about these signings?
Bothroyd will be very good, if NW gets his head straight. Dyer is a no lose signing. If he can prove his fitness, we're on a winner. If he can't we cut him loose.
6. We have been linked to a lot of players over the summer. Is there anyone in particular you would like to see in the Blue and White hoops?
Yeah, Naughton. If not, Walcott, Drogba and Tevez!
7. There is a lot of uncertainty about Adel Tarabt staying at W12. Do you think he will stay?
Would like him to stay. Think it depends on his 'advisors', hopeful!
8. There has been a lot of speculation regarding the boardroom. What are your opinions of the current board?
We are stuck with them. At least Bernie seems to have taken charge now, after Mittal unsettled the whole show.
9. Neil Warnock got us our first trophy in years. Do you think he will last all season?
10. How do you think we will fare for our first season back?
15th or better.
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.