Date:Monday July 18 2011
1. We have just been promoted to the premier league. Are you excited about the coming season?
It's building slowly, but the lousy press in the past few weeks has taken the gloss off it.
2. Prices have gone up by a lot and hit a lot of people hard. Do you still feel it is worth it?
Definitely not. I nearly didn't renew, but having chased around the country for the past 15 years hoping we'd get back to the top flight, I couldn't let it go.
3. We have adopted a transfer policy with a very strict wage structure and will not be spending a lot on transfers. What do you think about QPR employing this transfer policy?
I fully understand it, because we are a small club, but we'll never attract top players and I only see us in the top-flight for a short term with this policy.
4. Being promoted as Champions, we have a strong squad, do you feel it needs to be strengthened?
Very much so.
5. We have finally had our first 2 signings in Bothroyd and Dyer. How do you feel about these signings?
Bothroyd is a good and shrewd signing and could be a gem. Dyer has everything to prove and is unquestionably a gamble. If he can stay fit, it could be a masterstroke.
6. We have been linked to a lot of players over the summer. Is there anyone in particular you would like to see in the Blue and White hoops?
I ignore and don't read the rumours. I trust NW to make decent signings.
7. There is a lot of uncertainty about Adel Taarabt staying at W12. Do you think he will stay?
If he's not committed to us, then he should clear off. If he's committed to staying, he'll be worth points to us.
Do I think he will stay? No.
8. There has been a lot of speculation regarding the boardroom. What are your opinions of the current board?
And that's all it is - speculation. Personally, I'm more concerned at events on the field.
9. Neil Warnock got us our first trophy in years. Do you think he will last all season?
With our hiring and firing record? Not a chance if we find ourselves at the bottom.
10. How do you think we will fare for our first season back?
With the squad as it is today, we'll struggle. Fingers crossed we add more players but I'm not looking any further than survival at this stage. The Premier League is a totally different league to the last time we were there.
Date:Monday July 18 2011
QPR Sign £8m Caulker (Tuesday July 22 2014)
Diakite Departs on Loan (Friday July 18 2014)
Ferdinand Finally Signs (Friday July 18 2014)
Green Latest to Extend Stay (Thursday July 10 2014)
Traore Signs Two Year Deal (Friday July 4 2014)
Faurlin Signs New QPR Deal (Wednesday July 2 2014)
Mbia Heads Exodus (Tuesday July 1 2014)
Hill Signs Contract Extension (Wednesday June 25 2014)
QPR Kick Off With Hull City (Wednesday June 18 2014)
Hero Bobby Fires QPR Up (Sunday May 25 2014)
|10. Man City||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|11. Man Utd||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|A HOMETOWN TEAM: AFC IN NYC
» Arsenal : 24/07/2014 16:37:00
|Piazon Goes to Germany
» Chelsea : 24/07/2014 16:34:00
|Squad for the season ahead
» Chelsea : 24/07/2014 16:26:00
|Some decisions just baffle...
» Chelsea : 24/07/2014 16:21:00
|Second Half Pleases Bruce
» Hull City : 24/07/2014 15:47:00