Queens Park Rangers Forum - Rovers & Rangers Share Four Goals
Vital Football

Latest QPR News

Welcome to the QPR Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: "One moment I'm playing football and the next - whack - I wake up in hospital unconscious." - Alan Brazil
- (Added by: Boxer)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Fulham MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Sub - Smyth0%
Sub - Washington0%
Sub - Cousins0%
Write for Vital Football
The Vital Football Members League
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Rovers & Rangers Share Four Goals
16 September 2015 23:56 Post ID: #140206
Gus Caeser
QUEENS Park Rangers came back from the dead twice as they shared four goals with winless Blackburn Rovers.

A game that neither team truly deserved to win, with some disastrous defending taking

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
17 September 2015 01:09 Post ID: #140207 - in reply to #140206
Les Ferdinand
Typical QPR stuff, Smithies and Ned gifting Blackburn two goals from criminally stupid errors, ref Darren Deadman and his blind Ellerslie Road side Asst (Why is it that the muppet Lino is always put on the ER side of the ground?) both missing a bit of basket ball by a Blackburn defender and Massimo Luongo lacking the balls to have a shot when he only had the keeper to beat!!

Great stuff from Charlie to equalise and for Ned to make up for his little girl defending performance!

Please, please, please, can the players stop the idiotic, childish mistakes that are a feature of our defence. Sooner or later, someone is going to pay for these crappy unforced errors made by players who are supposed to be professionals. Most likely, it won't be the players concerned, it will be Ramsey!!

We really have got the makings of a side that should run away with the Championship but we keep being let down by players making errors that would shame an under 11's team.

12 goals conceded in 7 games. That stat says it all.

Sometimes I really wish I was the manager of this lot. Alex Ferguson's hairdryer would be nothing compared to the blowtorch that I would use on our defence!!
Like post
Like this post
17 September 2015 08:50 Post ID: #140208 - in reply to #140206
Brian Bedford
I will say it again and again, Ned has a mistake in him every game, and again he allowed someone to out muscle, out wit him for a soft goal.
He is the weak link but now seems untouchable in Ramsey's team, just like the other weak link in Henry.

But maybe the biggest weak link is the manager himself, took off probably the best player on the pitch in hoops in Cherry, just as the front 3 were on top of the Blackburn defence, immediately handing the advantage to a poor Blackburn team. And why one on sub again, this is now happening to often,

As to the ref, he was a joke, as he always is when we have him, got to be the worst of a bad bunch, as 4me says the basket ball I say the blackburn player scored a great try !! and the other handball that stopped a shot on target,

But QPR have no excuses we were poor again
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Queens Park Rangers Fixtures  >>