Queens Park Rangers Forum - Bore Draw in W12
Vital Football

Latest QPR News

Welcome to the QPR Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: 'I've had 14 bookings this season - 8 of which were my fault, but 7 of which were disputable.' - Paul Gascoigne (Everton)
- (Added by: Hoops)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Fulham MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Sub - Smyth0%
Sub - Washington0%
Sub - Cousins0%
Vital Football Comment
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Bore Draw in W12
20 October 2015 23:12 Post ID: #140365
Gus Caeser
QUEENS Park Rangers and Sheffield Wednesday played out a stalemate in one of the less memorable fixtures this season.

Rangers could consider themselves fortunate to keep 11 men on the field wit

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
21 October 2015 13:49 Post ID: #140366 - in reply to #140365
Clive Allen
Well boxer you said all that was to be told on that dreadful game last night. Skill level seemed to be totally absent and when Wednesday fans sand "shall we sing a song for you" I could only think yes please!!!. What is it that gets into players on good money to play as they did. They offered no entertainment and although some would think Clint threw his weight around it was no more that what Wednesday did in an otherwise non -descript 90 mins plus 10.

Chris Ramsey must wonder if he has the players as they did not show much if he has been coaching during the recent break. Who we could get in his place I don't know but we must sort things soon or face the reality on Division !
Like post
Like this post
22 October 2015 17:35 Post ID: #140372 - in reply to #140365
Kevin Gallen
The situation is becoming serious. It was dire on Tuesday evening and I hope all concerned realise that fans like me go to enormous pains to get to the ground in traffic etc. (we don't all live local). I think CR has not got a grip on things anymore and should accept that. He showed some promise last season when taking over from Harry Redknapp, but now seems unable to organise the defense or inspire the players. Why he wants to fine Polter for becoming angry about not even being on the bench is beyond me. We NEED that anger from the players and with no recognised striker on the bench he had every right to say what he said. Polter was right and CR needs to get realistic.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Queens Park Rangers Fixtures  >>