Queens Park Rangers Forum - Who R Ya - Bristol City
Vital Football

Latest QPR News

Welcome to the QPR Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: 'Forest have now lost six matches without winning.' - David Coleman
- (Added by: Hoops)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Fulham MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Sub - Smyth0%
Sub - Washington0%
Sub - Cousins0%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Who R Ya - Bristol City
18 December 2015 15:27 Post ID: #140661
Gus Caeser
VITAL QPR takes a look at this weekend's opponents, Bristol City.

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
19 December 2015 00:09 Post ID: #140671 - in reply to #140661
Clive Allen
Watching the last two games against Burnley and Brighton I have seen what looks like a rejuvenated team. Starting the first game we seemed like terriers chasing down each ball and winning most challenges for the ball in the half way area. We did tire in the second half but still did more than enough to worry the life out of Burnley no matter what Mr Dych had to say.

The Brighton game was an improvement on the previous game played in the same style but with even greater intensity making us dominate the first half with slick short passes and most 2nd balls going our way. It seemed totally amazing when they suddenly scored 2 goals in as many moments early in the second half and all credit to them. We then showed we were not beaten yet and ground them into the pitch with a comeback inspired by Charlie Austin getting two goals and Matty Phillips only just missing what would have been the winner.

I have not enjoyed our play over the past 4years but theses two games have stirred the passion and even my pals at golf have said how well we played. It is to early to start thinking beyond the next match but at least that gut wrenching fear has gone.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Queens Park Rangers Fixtures  >>