Queens Park Rangers Forum - QPR Gift Wrap Points
Vital Football

Latest QPR News

Welcome to the QPR Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: ' Right now, everything is going wrong for me - if I fell in a barrel of boobs, I'd come out sucking my thumb!' - Ian Holloway
- (Added by: Boxer)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Fulham MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Sub - Smyth0%
Sub - Washington0%
Sub - Cousins0%
Write for Vital Football
The Vital Football Members League
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
QPR Gift Wrap Points
01 January 2016 23:00 Post ID: #140740
Gus Caeser
QUEENS Park Rangers once again succumbed to a late defeat, with a poor display compounded by a damning defensive mix-up at the death.

After making four changes from the side that was dominated

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
02 January 2016 00:30 Post ID: #140741 - in reply to #140740
Clive Allen
It seems that we will need a lot longer to build on the hope that came after the Brighton draw. Since that game we have gone backwards with poor passing and control high on the fault list. The list of mistakes were there for all to see and I returned home feeling fed up with what I had had to endure watching, live, a game going out on Sky.

It might be an idea to ban all cameras (aka Leeds ) as we always seem to play badly when they are at Loftus Road. On this occasion I do not think either team deserved to win and Hull should not be proud of their match contribution. A scrappy game, devoid of skill, and one which I had hoped would not be seen again at Loftus Road.

All that is now left for this season is to knuckle down to getting this team to play football which will give us fans something to cheer about. It has gone on now for the best part of 4 years since we played with anything like the consistency we , as fans ,deserve so all talk of promotion and the like will not be on my mind. I will just look for the shoots of hope in our play which will allow me to say " I am proud to support Queens Park Rangers .

Edited by paulrangers 2/1/2016 00:34
Like post
Like this post
04 January 2016 12:19 Post ID: #140748 - in reply to #140740
Kevin Gallen
I've not seen anything but the highlights of the last few games. Very disappointing results since Hasselbaink took over (especially as Warnock was just starting to find ways to pick up the points).

Are there any signs something positive happening under the new management?
Like post
Like this post
05 January 2016 10:56 Post ID: #140749 - in reply to #140740
Tony Ingham
Surely it can't be the managers fault again as i thought when JHB first came the team ha started on a positive note but all of a sudden they go back to there own ways. I think its about time the players start to take responability for the performance of the team.

We seem to be saying the same things every time we have a new manager.
Like post
Like this post
05 January 2016 17:12 Post ID: #140750 - in reply to #140740
Brian Bedford
I think we need to shift the last few big earners, who almost certainly feel they should be playing in the prem and who aren't giving anywhere near 100%.

We need players who invest their loyalty and commitment to the club. Let's hope this window finally sorts things out in that respect.

Virtually no chance of the play-offs (but anything is possible...), so JFH should get the team playing his way, knowing what's expected of them on the pitch.

I'm hoping he's like Paul Clement at Derby - poor initial bedding-in period, but as the players adapt to new tactics and strategies, so performances and results improve.

Like post
Like this post
05 January 2016 18:00 Post ID: #140751 - in reply to #140740
Les Ferdinand
Aussie QPR,

The manager is definitely not the problem. However, a number of the players are. There's too many not playing to anywhere near their potential, simply being too comfortable to get off their damned asses to make an effort!
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Queens Park Rangers Fixtures  >>