Queens Park Rangers Forum - Caulker Returns To Haunt Cardiff
Vital Football

Latest QPR News

Welcome to the QPR Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: "There are two great teams on Merseyside; Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves." - Bill Shankly
- (Added by: Hoops)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Fulham MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Sub - Smyth0%
Sub - Washington0%
Sub - Cousins0%
Vital Football Comment
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Caulker Returns To Haunt Cardiff
14 August 2016 18:30 Post ID: #141469
Gus Caeser
GOALS from Steven Caulker and Tjaronn Chery put the seal on a solid away performance as Queens Park Rangers dispatched of Cardiff City.

The Bluebirds were positive and brimming with work-rate b

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
14 August 2016 20:28 Post ID: #141470 - in reply to #141469
Brian Bedford
Well put together, easy to read report. Well done Adam, thanks for keeping the good work coming despite the lower "circulation" numbers.

I was at the Leeds game, and enjoyed the very pleasing and promising performance, the best I believe I have seen from QPR for a number of years, perhaps since we first got back into the Prem. OK the playoff was exciting (in the end)!, but so many of the games since had been dull.

If Paul were still on the site, I'm sure he would agree many of the frustrations over the last couple of years seem to have been addressed if the Leeds game is anything to go by. OK, one game is little to come to a definate decision, but the ills I have witnessed in previous seasons - second to the ball, poor first touch, inabliity to complete a pass, lack of will to get forwards, and timid tackles - were, for that game, absent.

Not being at Cardiff I cannot comment, but competativenessand commitmant seem to come through from your report. A big change to the Rangers we have witnessed for many a year.

But, 44 more games yet to go, but not bad after 2 have been played.
Like post
Like this post
15 August 2016 08:48 Post ID: #141474 - in reply to #141469
Steve Wicks
Of course, it's early days and the opposition may have been mediocre, but 5 goals and two shut-outs can't be sniffed at. Interesting to see Caulker seems to be playing well. I expected him to show little interest in playing for QPR. Let's keep hoping this is a sign of things to come.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Queens Park Rangers Fixtures  >>