Queens Park Rangers Forum - QPR Downed At Deepdale
Vital Football

Latest QPR News

Welcome to the QPR Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: 'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper
- (Added by: Hoops)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Fulham MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Sub - Smyth0%
Sub - Washington0%
Sub - Cousins0%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
QPR Downed At Deepdale
26 February 2017 15:11 Post ID: #141878
Gus Caeser
QUEENS Park Rangers surrendered a goal lead to lose out against Preston North End at Deepdale.

Rangers had taken the lead in the first half when Kazenga LuaLua scored his first goal for the clu

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
27 February 2017 15:53 Post ID: #141879 - in reply to #141878
Kevin Gallen
A thoroughly miserable afternoon and not just the cold and damp conditions. We started brightly and Lualua scored a very clever goal. BUT, we then faded and they took over and scored a superb goal to equalise.
Same in the second half, we started brightly again but never kept things going. We had the odd moment but Preston were better and deserved to win. Freeman was silly and must know when you're on one yellow, you need to watch it. His leaving the field did not lose the game for us and IH is using this sending off to come out with a load of phoney outrage to deflect attention from our poor performance. We've played worse many times but as I've said, and every one else knows we need consistency. In short, more like we were at Birmingham.
I say it how I see it.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Queens Park Rangers Fixtures  >>