Queens Park Rangers Forum - QPR v Nottm Forest - Match Preview
Vital Football

Latest QPR News

Welcome to the QPR Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: 'I've never wanted to leave. I'm here for the rest of my life, and hopefully after that as well.' - Alan Shearer (Newcastle)
- (Added by: Hoops)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Fulham MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Sub - Smyth0%
Sub - Washington0%
Sub - Cousins0%
Vital Football Comment
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
QPR v Nottm Forest - Match Preview
28 April 2017 13:34 Post ID: #141990
Gus Caeser
QPR have won one of their last 10 league games against Forest (D6 L3), a 5-2 hammering in April 2014.

Forest have kept just one clean sheet in their last 12 league visits to Loftus Road against

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
28 April 2017 17:54 Post ID: #141995 - in reply to #141990
Brian Bedford
Oh well, here we go again. The business end of the season, and still we aren't guaranteed Championship football next season. Yet another year of looking at all the permutations and combinations as the season draws painfully to a close.

Another waste year. It's likely we will stay up, just. Clawing our way to lowly berth around 20th place. Olly will survive somehow. We will reluctantly acknowledge and then warm to summer signings. Come August we might even hazard an optimistic notion of a measure of modest success. Off the blocks in August and results during September will strengthen that notion only for the customary falter to dampen our spirits and expectations.

Hey ho, come on U Rs. Perhaps next year?
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Queens Park Rangers Fixtures  >>