Queens Park Rangers Forum - Feeling Lethargic
Vital Football

Latest QPR News

Welcome to the QPR Fans Forum

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: “A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” - Bob Dylan
- (Added by: Hoops)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Bolton MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Smithies0%
Onuoha0%
Robinson0%
Lynch0%
Wszolek0%
Luongo50%
Scowen0%
Freeman0%
Bidwell25%
Smith0%
Washington0%
Sub - Smyth25%
Sub - Eze0%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.dustman2
2.Hoops1
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Feeling Lethargic
05 July 2017 10:21 Post ID: #142028
Gus Caeser
I wonder just how many QPR fans, similar to yours truly are feeling lethargic about the new season.

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
05 July 2017 16:07 Post ID: #142032 - in reply to #142028
Kevin Gallen
I'm not optimistic at all about the coming season. Those that have read my most recent posts know my thoughts on our clown of a manager. He joins clubs, has a good run and then it always goes pear shape.
We have two or three good players with the rest being mediocre only. We now seem to be buying/ looking at more mediocrity, certainty not ones to get us in the playoffs, let alone do well in the premier league.
Until he goes ..................
Like post
Like this post
06 July 2017 08:36 Post ID: #142037 - in reply to #142032
The Uncredibale Hulk - 5/7/2017 16:07

I'm not optimistic at all about the coming season. Those that have read my most recent posts know my thoughts on our clown of a manager. He joins clubs, has a good run and then it always goes pear shape.
We have two or three good players with the rest being mediocre only. We now seem to be buying/ looking at more mediocrity, certainty not ones to get us in the playoffs, let alone do well in the premier league.
Until he goes ..................

I am of a similar opinion (I'm sure you may have picked up on some of my thoughts within my article).

I don't want to sound negative all of the time and so i'll have to pick my article headlines and the contents within carefully.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Queens Park Rangers Fixtures  >>