Vital QPR's resident tipster southernhoop looks at the value in today's fixtures.
After last week's international (and winning bet) break we now have a full set of fixtures, weather permitting. Judging by reports of heavy rain it's probably best to avoid fixtures in Cumbria, south west Scotland or anywhere in the vicinity of Number8's car!
This week I'm going to suggest picking 7 teams, doing a 20p stake in an accumulator, 7 sixfolds and 21 fivefolds, giving a total stake of £5.80.
Normally if you get 5 right you will win your stake money back, 6 right will show a nice profit and all 7 should give you over £100 profit.
This obviously depends on the odds of the teams you pick, remember if you do Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd etc the winnings will be severely reduced. To save me getting loads more stick you should pick your own teams but my bet is :
* The mighty hoops to win at Doncaster at 5/4. With our away form at present and the way we're playing, it's an absolute banker surely. Anyway, it just has to go into the line.
* Leicester at home to Plymouth at 4/6. The home side should be way too strong against what I consider to be quite a poor Plymouth side.
* West Brom at home to Bristol City at 4/6. West Brom should be too strong at home for most teams.
* Leeds away at Brighton at evens. Good result for Brighton in Poyet's first game last week, I can't see them getting anything from the best team in League 1.
* Huddersfield at home to Hartlepool at 8/13. Huddersfield are scoring for fun at home at the moment, I fear for Mr Stelling's health in this one.
* Notts County at home to Aldershot at 8/13. Despite some indifferent results County are very good at home while Aldershot are quite the opposite away from home.
* Queen of the South at home to Dunfermline at 11/10. I know i said avoid SW Scotland but I'd already picked this. The home team are top of the league and one of the form teams in British football, can't see anything other than a home win here.
Should all 7 surprise us and actually win, the payout will be £153.76 for my £5.80.
Good luck in anything you choose to do, I'll look forward to another hard time from SH50!!