Vital QPR continues to ask the fans the questions. Next in line is Jezza99
1. We have just been promoted to the premier league. Are you excited about the coming season?
Yes. It's been a long 15 years and it will be great to see some great clubs down at Loftus Road this coming season. We have seen some dross these past few years and whilst I expect the odd poor game, I believe the quality will be there for all to see. However, I am more excited for my two boys than myself. I have been there and done it, whilst for the boys this is a new experience for them. I know they are going to love it.
2. Prices have gone up by a lot and hit a lot of people hard. Do you still fell it is worth it?
The prices are extremely harsh and show no loyalty or respect to the fans who have been there for the past few years. Is it worth it? For me and my boys, yes. But for a lot of others? Possibly not.
3. We have adopted a transfer policy with a very strict wage structure and will not be spending a lot on transfers. What do you think about QPR employing this transfer policy?
We Whilst this makes logical sense, I do think that we have gone too far in not spending any money so far. The Premier League is the best in the world and our squad is miles away from being a mid table team and I think more money on more quality needed to be spent. I believe that to accumulate you need to speculate - maybe spending £5m now may enable us to stay up and earn more in the future.
4. Being promoted as Champions, we have a strong squad, do you feel it needs to be strengthened?
Gosh yes, definately. Sometimes I see 'ordinary' teams and think how on earth are we going to get any points this year! Our defence was good last year, our midfield OK but our stikeforce was very average. Whilst Bothroyd is a valuable addition, I think we lack something in all areas. Injuries and suspensions will hit hard and there is a massive gap between the Championship and the Premier League.
5. We have signed 3 in Bothroyd, Gabbidon and Dyer. How do you feel about these signings?
Answered before DJ Campbell signed
Happy with Bothroyd. Don't really know about Gabbidon, although some people here are already saying he is a waste of time. Disappointed with Dyer. we need some more please.
6. We have been linked to a lot of players over the summer. Is there anyone in particular you would like to see in the Blue and White hoops?
Apart from Rooney, Fabregas and Drogba? There are alot of quality players out there - some who would cost too much and some whose wages would be too much. there must be players out there who would fit us perfectly, but i don't know who they are.
7. There is a lot of uncertainty about Adel Tarabt staying at W12. Do you think he will stay?
I am delighted that the club have said that he is staying. I will admit that I have been one of the people who have thought that he won't last 5 minutes in the Premier League. I hope he can prove me wrong, but he will be up against far more quality defenders than there were last year. I fear he will lose his temper and patience and that will show. But if it goes well for him then he will undoubtedly be a star.
8. There has been a lot of speculation regarding the boardroom. What are your opinions of the current board?
Most people worship Flavio and Ecclestone for saving the club. Whilst they did that nearly 4 years ago and they have achieved what they set out to do - promotion within 4 years, I do believe that this was in spite of them, not because of them. It was so noticeable that for the 15 months that Flavio was not around, the manager was allowed to manage and look what happened. I am still unsure why they bought the club 4 years ago. I will be happy if they leave but of course you never quite know who the new owners will be and they could be just as bad. If Flavio and Bernie stay then I do fear for the club as a whole.
9. Neil Warnock got us our first trophy in years. Do you think he will last all season?
Honestly? Not if Flavio and Bernie stay. it is clear (well it is to me anyway) that they don't like him and they are itching for us not to do well in the first few weeks so that they can sack him and get in someone who they can use as a puppet. If we get new owners then there is far more chance of Warnock being still at the club come next April/May.
10. How do you think we will fare for our first season back?
I'm not saying that we are certs for relegation but I do think it will be far harder than alot of people think. Are there teams worse than us? Possibly. But if we go on a bad run and then the manager is saacked, then it will be curtains. Our best chance will be to keep the manager and hope we can grind out results.